Author: Antoinette LaGrossa
- Use the cards as a launching point to learn more about the animals and their habitats.
- Pair two sets of the control cards to create a Wildlife in Winter Matching Game.
- Use the control cards as a guide for creating words with the movable alphabet.
- Pair the picture cards with movable alphabet or letter tiles for spelling words. The child can self-check with the control.
- Use the control cards to practice alphabetizing skills for a child with more advanced skills.